The M3 Convoy Snowboard is a true-twin, flat cambered, freestyle/all-mountain snowboard that can handle almost any terrain you point it at. The flat cambered makes it easier to turn and is great for freestyle snowboarding while still being able to handle powder when you come across it. Ride the entire mountain like your own personal skatepark on the Convoy Snowboard from M3.
|Recommended Use: ||Freestyle, All-Mountain|
|Shape: ||True Twin|
- Ability level: Designed for intermediate riders. You're only a beginner until you know how to stop and turn so why get a beginner board? This all mountain board will make a perfect first board purchase and carry you until you become advanced.
- Sidewall: The sidewall construction gives this board a good edge hold on hard pack.
- Construction: Almost all high performance boards are a wood core. M3 didn't save there. The M3 Convoy has a Flexrite Wood Core which gives the board plenty of durability and pop.
- Base: The 4400 Extruded Die Cut Base holds wax but is easy to repair.
- Inserts: The industry standard 4x4 (16 pack) Inserts fit just about any binding on the market.
- Camber: The Flat Camber offers a balance weight distribution for easy turning while the True Twin Shape allows you to switch easily.
- Graphics: The High Gloss Finish with Matte Print Overlay really allow the graphics to stand out. While the bottom graphic design and color are similar between sizes, we can not guarantee base color as it is slightly different per board.
160 cm- riders 175+ lbs